Home / About Us / Health

A public Health Nurse is provided by the CSSS one day a week. The nurse is available to the students in order to provide information regarding health matters and to help deal with serious health problems.

The school is not responsible for accidents. The nurse cannot prescribe medication. Students cannot be dismissed by the nurse; this must be done at the school's main office on the recommendation of the Health Service.

It is essential that the school be informed of the telephone numbers of parents or relatives to be reached in case of an emergency. It is essential that parents inform the school in writing of any medical problems that might affect your child's participation in school life.





Mrs. Jocelyne Aquin


Lake of Two Mountains High School is very fortunate to have a fully-equipped youth clinic serviced by a doctor.  Our Youth Clinic is available once per month to students.  Our school nurse, Mrs. Jocelyne Aquin, can meet with you to discuss your specific needs and will help you benefit from the services of the clinic.  She can be found in room 107.

You can reach our nurse at school at extension 8322.or at:

Centre de sante et services sociaux du Lac-des-Deux-Montagnes

29, chemin Oka

St.-Eustache (Quebec) J7R 1K6

(450)-491-1233 ext.247

fax: (450)-491-3424

Planning, Clinique ITSS et Contraception

CLSC Jo Chenier, 29 chemin Oka porte 104, St. Eustache

450-473-6811 ext. 2295


The role of the school social worker is to provide help and support to students who are experiencing personal hardship, difficult family situations and/or social problems.  Their main task is to intervene within the family in an effort to prevent the deterioration of the difficult situation and to help reduce the hardship being experienced by the student.  Specific problems related to conflicts between the student and his/her family, behavior difficulties, adaptation problems, parental neglect and other issues can be addressed by the social worker.  Specific assistance can also be provided solely to the student in cases where the student requires this support.  Students under the age of 14 must have parental consent before they can receive the support of the social worker.  In all cases, the social worker can provide intervention within the family, with the individual student or within the school's environment. 

You can reach her at school in room 102F or at extension 8323 or at:

Centre de sante et services sociaux du Lac-des-Deux-Montagnes

29, chemin Oka

St.-Eustache (Quebec) J7R 1K6

(450)-491-1233 ext.422

fax: (450)-491-3424

Centre de Santé et de Services Sociaux du Lac-des-Deux-Montagnes

A CSSS provides basic health and social services, as well as rehabilitation or reintegration services to individuals residing in its geographical area. It advises them on, or refers them to, those resources most able to be of assistance to them. CSSSs are the access point to the regional network of health and social services. Some CSSSs have medical clinics offering the same services as most private clinics. CSSSs offer:

- Intake, assessment and orientation
- Basic health and social services for youth, families and the elderly
- Dental and nursing care in schools
- Home care and assistance
- Mental health services
- Industrial health and safety
- Community action
- Information, referral and health advice



The following website from SIOS provides excellent information and resources about self-injury to those who self-injure, those who have recovered, and those who want to help.


How about a safe After-Grad?

The following guidebook for Canadian and US high school parents by Linda Hunter can help parents and teachers produce a safe, all-night, dry and drug-free event. This book will provide them with the help and encouragement they need for what may seem a daunting task.  The guide provides inspiration and information and makes the entire process easy, manageable, and memorable. Visit this site to learn more about the book. It is available from Amazon and other sites.  


 Here is a great resource for parents about bullying at school and what you can do about it.

The Stop-Bullies eMagazine is free and the perfect resource for parents and educators. Each month our online magazine features the best in bully prevention and parenting articles written by leading international authors.  You can access it here.


The Foster Pavillon can help parents whose children have become victims of drug use.  Click here.

More help can also be found from the Ministere de la Santé et Services Sociaux.

MADD Canada

Here is a link to the MADD Canada website.